the ONLY fitness coaching facility in NY:
- solving fitness challenges with a team led by a retired detective with over 25 years of investigative experience.
- voted 2015 and 2017 Best of Boro for Personal Training in Queens, NY.
- part of the leadership of Results Fitness University, a consortium of fitness professionals changing the way fitness is done.
- ``Queens best kept training secret.`` Alwyn Cosgrove, co-owner Results Fitness University.
- seen in USA Today, The Daily News, Ask a New Yorker, and The Woman’s Advantage
Our coaching plans offer you the opportunity to build the foundation right for your needs.
|Jannette La Sota is the founder of The Fitness Detective in Forest Hills, New York. She holds a BBA from Baruch College and is a graduate of the American Academy of Personal Training and is a Certified Personal Trainer through the Academy of Applied Personal Training Education. She uses her investigative skills developed over 25+ years as a detective in the NYPD to gather from her clients the health and fitness information needed to design personalized, successful fitness programs for each of them.|
|Benita Roan CPT, has been dedicated to helping others to reach their fitness goals for years. Benita is a military veteran and a federal government retiree who received an MBA from Averett University. She is a Certified Personal Trainer (WITS and AAAI/ISMA) and has the following certifications: Sports Nutrition Consultant; Older Adult Fitness Trainer; Tabata Bootcamp; and Total Body Strength Conditioning. Benita is on a quest to share her passion for fitness and health with you. She is looking forward to continue achieving a higher fitness level for herself and to help you reach your fitness and health goals.|